AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Letter to Tiffany Fallon


A letter to Tiffany Fallon .
Dear Tiffany , my name is Mike D Lunsford , owner and founder of The Lunsford Post .
Under the The Lunsford Post Flag , their are different sections of the site . For all kinds of readers everyone is different , so I tired to make it my site different.
With LunsfordMD , a Bio of Life .
Lunsford Money , Business of Life.
Lummpy's Sports World , A real hitting Sports Site .
TNA Sports , the Lighter side of sports . TNA aka Titt's and Ass .

Well , I had this Idea about Sex and Sports , and what is the appeal that brings them both together . And that what give birth to The Lunsford Post . To try to bring people together .
Ok , now that is out of the way .
I think you are the most Beauitful Woman, that I have ever seen . And by the way , nobody can pull off that Wonder Woman thing like you did . That was real nice .
Anyways , I would say if you ever come to my town , Oklahoma City .
I would like to take you out on a date and show you my town . Well , I need to get back to work , Miss Fallon . Just think about it .

Lol !

No comments:

Post a Comment