AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Friday, January 23, 2009

Would I shave for Tiffany Fallon ?


Would I shave for Tiffany Fallon ?

Tonight , the young lady , that I have been dating . Asked , me to shave . Hmmmmm No !
I aint doing it .
It all started , with dinner . Her , mom wanted us to have dinner with them . So , here I am , having dinner , with my the young lady that I am dating . An her mom and step dad . Not only that , but with her mom's friends . I don't get it ?
What the Fuck ? Why ? But all well . So , I went .
It was ok . Expect after dinner , when we all got back . To my almost girlfriends house . I was only going to stay long enough to smoke .

Well , they are laughing and making jokes . I am standing by the door . And all the sudden her mom's friend says . That I really need to shave . I quote " it looks like you ate something and forgot to whip your face " . It just looks bad . It looks tacky .

I just said as nice as I could , Well , it goes well with my suites .
What the Fuck ? Am I going to say , to bullshit like that !!!!!!!!
I like Tina , she is fun to be with . But shave my Gote ? Wow , that is pushing it ! I don't ask you to cut , your hair go grow it out . Lol !

Sorry , Honey ! I aint shaving !!!!!!

Now , if I was dating Tiffany Fallon , and she asked me too , shave . I do believe , I would say Hell No !!!!!!
I might trim it up but never will I shave it !!!!!!!! Lol !!

Sorry , Ladies .

No comments:

Post a Comment